NComputing demonstrates accelerated leadership in desktop virtualization with global growth & solution adoption
Added On:5/1/2012 12:55:00 PM
NComputing has announced 34% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth during the first quarter of 2012. With a set of well-received new products in Q1, broadened management team, and rapidly expanding customer base numbering more than 50,000, NComputing is rapidly gaining traction forits innovative solutions beyond traditional customers in small and medium business and education. With the planned introduction of enterprise-focused offerings in Q2 based on its collaboration with Citrix Systems, the company is well placed take advantage of what Gartner projected as a $65.7 billion market for desktop virtualization by 2013.
Significant milestones in first quarter 2012 include
• Exceeding 50,000 customers in over 140 countries.
• An increasing move toward business and commercial customers with more than 55% of customers in commercial or government organizations
• Supporting mobility and BYOD initiatives by shipping vSpace Client for Windows: An innovative software client that transforms PCs and laptops into high performance virtual clients to support key corporate initiatives such as mobility, BYOD, remote access, and Windows 7 migration
• Introducing world’s first 3-in-1 thin client: Based on NComputing Numo™ 2 System on Chip (SoC), the M300 series provides a rich PC experience to 3 users simultaneously at 1/3rd the cost, using 1/3rd the power and 1/3rd the networking ports compared to PCs
• Further strategic collaboration with Citrix Systems to advance virtual client technology innovation with new Citrix HDX Ready System-on-Chip (SoC) reference designs.
• Strengthening the global executive bench-strength with the appointments of VP Global Sales - Simon Pierce, VP Global Marketing – Jay Mellman and Mark Pilgrim - VP of EMEA.
• Securing $21.8 million of new VC funding led by QuestMark Partners to take advantage of the coming inflection point in the VDI market. NComputing intends to use the capital to accelerate its move into the enterprise market and further strengthen its field and channel relationships.
NComputing VDI solutions allow organizations to provide computing where the costs or IT requirements were previously too high. In other environments, NComputing solutions extend the life and breadth of existing PCs and servers. As well as reducing the per seat acquisition cost of a PC by more than 75%, NComputing solutions deliver on-going savings of up to 90% lower energy and 75% reduction in maintenance and support costs and deliver the highest user density per dollar compared to other vendors.
Festive season is up with offers and discounts. Taking the benefit of the same, the Californian titan Google is offering Chromebook at $99, discount of $330. The discounted laptop Chromebook has recei...
HCL Infosystems Ltd has announced the buyout of the remaining 40% stake held by the NTS Group in HCL Infosystems MEA. HCL Infosystems Ltd., through its wholly owned subsidiary HCL Insys Pte Ltd., Sing...
Information provided on this page has been independently obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, such information may include inaccuracies, errors or omissions.ITVoir.com, and its affiliates, information providers or content providers, shall have no liability to you or third parties for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of information available on this page, or for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon such information, or for the delay or interruption of such information. ITVoir.com,its affiliates, information providers and content providers shall have no liability for investment decisions or other actions taken or made by you based on the information provided.