Oracle Fusion CRM to Drive CRM IT's Global Sales Productivity
Added On:7/18/2012 2:19:00 PM
CRMIT Solutions, a market specialist in delivering On Demand CRM solutions using cloud computing, is among the first companies in Asia Pacific to deploy Oracle Fusion CRM, Oracle’s newest customer relationship management solution, to manage its global sales and marketing lifecycles and enhance the productivity of enterprise sales, marketing and service professionals.
• CRMIT plans a 40% year on year growth in its fiscal year 2012 and is looking to leverage Oracle Fusion CRM to support their business goals.
• Oracle Fusion CRM will offer a wide range of solutions to CRMIT for improved sales execution, planning, forecasting & contract management and incentive compensation. It will enable CRMIT to achieve the following in their day-to-day business –
1.Integrate territory management, quota management, and incentive compensation for optimal sales coverage,
2.Advanced sales forecasting for better monitoring of performance to plan,
3.Sales prospecting tools to generate higher-quality leads and facilitate the sales force to focus more on solutions,
4.Reduce the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance because of 100% standards-based infrastructure.
• CRMIT’s sales team will be able to use Oracle Fusion CRM from multiple channels such as PC, mobile devices etc., and will also draw on its social CRM integration to collaborate better with internal and external audiences. Oracle Fusion CRM will be deployed on the highly secure Oracle public cloud.
• CRMIT, a gold member of Oracle’s PartnerNetwork, specializes in Oracle CRM On Demand Solutions and has been implementing Oracle Cloud CRM solutions for more than 8 years. With this deployment, CRMIT will also leverage Oracle’s Fusion CRM for their internal use and employ the cloud platform solution to build CRM++ extensions.
• Oracle has invested more than six years of in-depth research, conducted extensive interviews with more than 1,000 global customers to understand their needs and coupled this with current market trends to design this new generation of CRM products called Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management.
• Oracle Fusion CRM is a 100 percent open standards-based set of integrated CRM modules that improves the way sales professionals work and is designed to deliver unprecedented business insight into sales performance management.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS),a global leader providing software, IP and services used to accelerate innovation in chips and electronic systems,today announced that OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ) ha...
ClariceTechnologies, which provides product development services with a super specialization in UserExperience (UX) Design and cutting-edge UI technologies, has announced setting up its US office at T...
NETGEAR, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR) (www.netgear.com), a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, has set up its first demo centre in Bang...
ZyXEL Communications, a world-class broadband networking company that provides leading Internet solutions for customers ranging from telecommunication service providers, businesses to home users, anno...
Information provided on this page has been independently obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, such information may include inaccuracies, errors or omissions.ITVoir.com, and its affiliates, information providers or content providers, shall have no liability to you or third parties for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of information available on this page, or for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon such information, or for the delay or interruption of such information. ITVoir.com,its affiliates, information providers and content providers shall have no liability for investment decisions or other actions taken or made by you based on the information provided.