Datamatics Global Services has announced the financial results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended as on March 31, 2012.
FY12 Performance – Consolidated basis
- The Company’s net sales increased by 60.5% from Rs. 275.23 crore for FY11 to Rs. 441.89 crore for FY12
- EBIDTA for FY12 stood at Rs. 50.67 crore, up 59.9% against Rs. 31.69 crore in FY11
- The Company’s net profit during FY12 registered an increase of 35.8% to Rs. 28.25 crore as compared to Rs. 20.80 crore in FY11.
- EBIDTA margin stood at 11.47% as compared to 11.51% in FY11
- Earnings per share stood at Rs. 4.53 during FY12 as compared to Rs. 3.53 during FY11
FY12 Performance – Standalone basis
- The Company’s revenues increased by 18.4% to Rs. 163.89 crore as compared to Rs. 138.45 crore during FY11
- EBIDTA increased by 115.9% to Rs. 34.40 crore as compared to Rs. 27.46 crore in FY11
- Net profit stood at Rs. 21.90 crore as compared to Rs. 21.26 crore during FY11
Q4FY12 Performance – Consolidated basis (Q-o-Q)
- The Company’s revenues increased by 2.5% to Rs. 117.69 crore as compared to Rs. 114.81 crore during Q3FY12
- EBIDTA decreased by 29.0% to Rs. 10.78 crore as compared to Rs. 15.18 crore in Q3FY12
- Net profit for Q4FY12 stood at Rs. 5.06 crore as compared to Rs. 9.30 crore during Q3FY12
Check out more IT News at Itvoir.com