HP has introduced services designed to help businesses and governments adopt the cloud and begin their journey in a way that best suits their needs. HP is adding to its cloud solutions portfolio in two areas.
The first area puts common cloud techniques to work for design engineers based on HP’s own internal experience. The second area is focused on education with two new HP Cloud Security Alliance courses aimed at arming clients with the expertise to navigate potential security implications of cloud solutions.
HP Engineering Cloud Transformation Services.
As an electronics manufacturer, HP understands these challenges and is now leveraging its expertise with new services designed to help alleviate engineering IT pains. New HP Engineering Cloud Transformation Services help improve product time to market by using the cloud for engineering IT systems, offering a complete life cycle experience, from initiation to delivery. The services include:
• Engineering Cloud Experience Workshop is designed to reduce risk and expedite decision making with best practices for product development and engineering transformation programs. Clients learn how to align corporate IT and engineering teams in an effort to determine critical success factors and define a roadmap aimed at optimizing performance.
• Engineering Cloud Rapid Investment Analysis helps instill client confidence that a transformation can generate a rapid return on investment. HP will conduct an analysis of a client’s current architecture to quickly determine potential benefits of investing in a modernization project.
• Engineering Cloud Proof of Concept enables clients to visualize improved efficiencies resulting from the transformation project. Leveraging technology from HP and its partners to create 3-D graphics, clients experience a virtualized desktop in action using real-world engineering models and applications.
• Engineering Cloud Feasibility Analysis aids clients in gaining a comprehensive understanding of the benefits, risks and constraints of a successfully executed transformation project using HP analysis of engineering processes, data center facilities, infrastructure, storage and networking.
• Engineering Cloud Strategy and Business Case Service helps clients to articulate near- and long-term advantages of optimizing existing data centers or creating new ones to complete the transformation project. HP works with clients to develop a comprehensive business case and project roadmap that aligns IT with organizational goals, and determines overall projected costs.
HP Cloud Curriculum
HP’s new Cloud Security Alliance courses are intended to empower IT professionals with in-depth knowledge of cloud security risks, and what it takes to build a secure cloud infrastructure. As a result, the courses increase IT staff confidence in building a cloud infrastructure with reduced risk.
New HP Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) courses, available at HP locations around the world, include:
• CCSK Basic, which is designed to provide students with a clear understanding of key cloud security issues and how to address those concerns; and
• CCSK Plus, which offers students valuable hands-on experience implementing secure cloud solutions in a lab environment.
Pricing and availability
HP Engineering Cloud Transformation Services and HP Cloud Curriculum courses are available in Asia Pacific through HP Technology Services. Pricing varies according to location and implementation.
For Latest It News checkout ITvoir.com