Symphony Services has announced record business performance for the year 2011, including financial growth, as well as geographic and market reach expansion, innovative new product and service offerings, and industry-wide recognition as a technology leader. Financial highlights include 12% sequential quarter revenue growth in Q4 2011; 24% growth in full year earnings before interest, taxes depreciation and amortization (EBITDA); annual bookings growth exceeding 60%; and more than 65 new clients.
In 2011, Symphony Services also expanded its comprehensive and innovative global delivery and support capabilities in South America via the acquisition of Buenos Aires, Argentina-based, JPC Software. This expansion deepens Symphony Services’ reach into key vertical markets, including banking, food & beverage, financial services, energy and IT.
Along with expansion into new markets and record financial achievements, Symphony Services reached additional milestones in 2011, including:
• Named the #1 R&D services provider in the software and ISV vertical by Zinnov Management Consulting in its annual ranking of global R&D service providers
• Launched new practices in enterprise mobility and SaaS, including the industry’s first integratedenterprise mobility solution architected specifically to help software makers conceptualize, productize and commercialize rich, cross-platform mobile application experiences
• Established broad set of SaaS and cloud-based relationships, including collaboration with Corent Technology to help customers migrate applications to cloud-based SaaS solutions; with Electric Cloud in the creation of cloud development solutions ; and with TechCello to deliver multi-tenancy frameworks for .NET-based SaaS migrations
• Surpassed 4,000 global employees with the addition of experts in key technology growth areas
• Created new company, SUMMUS Software, Inc., which was spun off from Symphony’s popular IT service management offering, Summit
• Positioned prominently in leading market research reports, including Gartner, Inc.’s Magic Quadrant for Telecom Expense Management (TEM) leadership
• Recognized by the industry, including Presidents Award and Platinum Award for Innovation by STG Innovation Counsel; and by TMC, a global media company, in its annual Internet Telephony TEM Excellence Awards