Symphony Service Corp. has announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement to create Symphony Teleca Corporation, the first company exclusively focused on helping clients rapidly develop, manage and support software for emerging cloud and enterprise mobility solutions in the connected world. The transaction, which is approved by the boards of directors of both companies, will build upon the complementary strengths of each company to create a truly global leader in the transformation of software, connected devices and enterprise mobility.
The primary drivers of the combination are the growing influence of mobility and the cloud on software and software-enabled product development, and the rising adoption and enormous market opportunity of enterprise mobility. Symphony Teleca Corporation’s increased scale, scope and global capabilities enhances its long-term value for customers, employees and investors.
Symphony Teleca is well positioned to be the Global Services Partner for the Connected World:
• Strong financial base, with over 200 blue-chip customers and 6,000 employees globally
• 12 delivery centers located in India, China, Europe, U.S., Japan and South America
• More than 20 years of commercial software and mobile device development expertise acquired as the product development services partner of the world’s leading software manufacturers, mobile device OEMs, enterprises, and telcos/service providers
• Combination of enterprise software and mobile appliance development capabilities makes Symphony Teleca the partner of choice for the development, integration and operation of enterprise mobility solutions and services
• Industry’s most comprehensive enterprise mobility solution – including a full complement of planning, deployment and operations-oriented services
• Real-time analytics platforms and services to help companies create and execute predictive analytic models from multiple streams of data generated by mobile, enterprise and Internet sources