The role of global channel partners in accelerating and supporting go-to-market strategies is increasingly critical, especially in helping mutual customers select and deploy innovative IT solutions across physical, virtual and cloud environments. Underscoring the importance of its own global partner ecosystem, Quest Software has introduced the Quest Partner Circle, a new unified, global partner program that supports the company’s reseller, referral and distribution partners by enabling them to sell the breadth of Quest’s offerings.
• Quest Software has launched the Quest Partner Circle, a unified, global partner program that offers its reseller, referral and distribution partners a fully integrated and transparent engagement model across the company’s family of solutions, encompassing identity and access management, application performance monitoring, data protection, administration and automation, migration and consolidation, as well as development and optimization.
• The new program creates a single global framework, bringing together more than 4,500 partners from various programs that have grown organically and through acquisition over time. The program ensures closer collaboration with Quest and increased opportunities for partners to deliver greater value to customers.
• Over the past several years, Quest has increased its focus on indirect sales, which represented approximately 40 percent of the company’s worldwide revenue in 2010. Quest also has bolstered its leadership team and internal channel staff over the past 18 months and now has several hundred personnel encompassing sales, marketing, technical field support and enablement who are focused on ensuring the success of the channel sales initiative.
• Quest Partner Circle made its international debut at the 2011 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) (booth No. 526) on July 10-14 in Los Angeles. As a silver sponsor of WPC 2011, Quest reinforced its strong commitment to Microsoft, its channel partnerships, and the company’s continued leadership in Windows migration and management, including Microsoft Office 365.
Quest Partner Circle Built on Best Practices:
• Quest Partner Circle offers a new tiering structure, robust sales and technical training, worldwide deal registration and rewards based on revenue and specialization. The program’s three partnership tiers—Elite, Premier and Registered—are fortified by clear rules of engagement and a predictable investment model for pricing, discounts, services and opportunity management.
• The new program is supported by a powerful enablement model that includes tools and resources aligned with role-based curriculum featuring seven solution specializations and more than 100 classes to help partners meet customer requirements.
• The Quest Partner Certification Program substantiates technical training while validating and distinguishing the competencies and expertise required to sell and deliver Quest products, solutions and services. Certified partners will have the opportunity to increase their own profitability and deliver a unique competitive advantage.
• Quest Partner Circle members also are actively supported by the award-winning Quest support team, including business-critical and executive-level sponsorship for Quest’s Elite partners, and 24x7 support portal access for issue resolution and tracking for partners of all levels.
• Marketing and sales support, including a multi-million dollar Market Development Fund (MDF) for Elite and Premier partners, partner-ready campaigns, and sales incentives along with discounts and referral fees, empower partners to be more successful while growing their businesses with Quest products and solutions.
Tags: Quest Software, IT solutions, global framework,Worldwide Partner Conference, Market Development Fund