CIPL, an IT based company now offers you Multimedia and Video course. The course offers comprehensive training in tool technologies that are required for creating multimedia effects. Knowledge of graphics and graphics tools will provide you with a plethora of creative possibilities to showcase your abilities.
We see a lot of special effects in the movies and wonder how they do it. The answer is quite simple, it’s the multimedia and after effects. The professionals of this field are hard to find because mastering this course needs a handsome amount of money for learning. But, not anymore. From aftereffects basic to Pro, encore, final cut pro, premiere, Production Studio: from edit to output and much more at an amazingly low cost one can imagine.
The course also includes the use of the following software:
• Adobe Production Studio: From Edit to Output
• After Effects CS5: Essentials
• After Effects CS4: Essentials
• After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials
• Adv After Effects 7 Pro: Broadcast Design Secrets
• CS3 Production Premium: Workflow
• Encore CS5
• Expression Encoder 2: Essentials
• Final Cut Pro 5: The Essentials
• Premiere Elements 9: What’s New
• Premiere Elements 8
• Premiere Pro CS5: Essentials
• Soundbooth CS5
The course is available at CIPL for just Rs 5000.
Mr Diwakar Dhyani, CEO, CIPL says “Learning multimedia and video is very interesting as it has lot of amusing effects and tools. Multimedia involves the use of computers to present text, graphics, video, animation and sound in an integrated way. With the extensive use of e-Learning in education it is necessary to reflect on the importance and usage of multimedia in today’s e-Learning context.
For more IT news, checkout itvoir.com